QTV is recruiting a finance assistant to join our offices in Glasgow on a permanent basis. Part-time and full-time candidates will be considered. They will be working in a small team reporting directly to the Finance Director. The role will involve maintaining close relations with suppliers and clients, managing purchase orders, ledger reports and invoicing. Although the role will be primarily focused on purchasing related tasks, there may also be day to day office administration involved.
- Act as point of contact for all internal and external purchase ledger communication
- Post all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage investigation and resolution of purchase ledger queries , liaising with managers and suppliers where necessary.
- Cover team absence
- Ensure reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reconciliation of bank and PLEO on a daily basis.
- Experience in purchase ledger operations
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt flexibly to changing situations
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Great initiative and takes ownership of problems through to resolution
- IT Literate
- Ability to cope with high volumes
The salary band for this role ranges from £21,000 to £26,000 depending on experience. QTV offers a flexible/hybrid working policy allowing employees to maintain a work/life balance.
Other benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cash plan benefits scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Critical Illness & Income Insurance
- QTV is an award-winning production company and outside broadcast (OB) facility specialising in creating and distributing broadcast television and digital content for rights-holders, event organisers, and sponsors. The company works in partnership with over fifty clients globally, combining international experience with local knowledge to provide a range of production and content services including:
- Outside Broadcast – A fleet of outside broadcast vehicles to service event coverage across the United Kingdom and a proven track record of facilitating international host broadcasts for global partners.
- Broadcast Distribution – Dedicated MCR operations to manage contribution and distribution of content globally over satellite and IP.
- Remote Production – State-of-the-art facilities employing the latest REMI workflows, where individual camera signals are transmitted back to a central studio for production, reducing carbon footprint and costs without compromising on quality.
- Virtual Event Production – Broadcast pedigree to deliver best-in-class virtual event production, specialising in taking events online for dynamic audience and contributor experiences.
- Feature Production – In-house capability to bring clients’ stories to life through highlights production, profile pieces and behind-the-scenes content.
- Livestreaming – Flexible, high-quality, live production solutions for any venue or event, including in-play social clips to drive digital engagement.
We have an outstanding reputation for developing young talent and have strategic partnerships with a number of colleges and universities. We have been recognised for this with the award of an Investors in Young People accreditation and are also signatories of the Scottish Business Pledge and the Real Living Wage.